Reliable Ceramic Dental Implants in San Juan Capistrano
Regaining a fully functional and vibrant smile after tooth loss is possible at Biodent, Biologic Holistic Dentistry. We offer ceramic dental implants as an aesthetic, functional, and permanent replacement for missing or damaged teeth. From initial placement to final restoration, we focus on providing quality service using the healthiest materials possible.
We place SDS implants from Swiss Dental Solutions.
The Swiss ceramic implant manufacturer SDS SWISS DENTAL SOLUTIONS is the world market leader for ceramic dental implants and can draw on a history of over 25 years of experience in the development and production of its ceramic implants. The inventor, founder and owner of the company is Dr. Karl Ulrich Volz, who pioneered the field of metal-free implantology at the turn of the millennium and made a significant contribution to the further development of this sector.
Convincing advantages of SDS ceramic implants:
- SDS implants are absolutely biocompatible, thus very well tolerated, and heal firmly into the bone (osseointegration).
- The long-term durability is unlimited and, according to current knowledge, is higher than that of natural teeth
- Due to the light color compared to the black-gray titanium implants, a natural smile and outstanding esthetics are achieved
- In terms of stability, ceramic implants made of high-performance zirconium oxide ceramics are now superior to titanium implants: they are more resistant to fracture with the same diameter.
- Thanks to the unique implant design of the market leader SDS, in most cases the implants can be placed directly after extraction and thus in only one operation. In these cases, a new provisional tooth can usually be placed at the same time
- The risk of peri-implantitis (chronic, painful inflammation of the gums around an implant) is practically non-existent with ceramic implants.
SDS ceramic implants are also the only system in the world to be awarded the CleanImplant seal twice, which requires the highest standards of cleanliness throughout the manufacturing process and on the final end product.
As a patient, you can be sure of making the best choice with ceramic implants from SDS SWISS DENTAL SOLUTIONS.
Our dedicated team, led by Dr. Lisa Butler, takes a holistic approach to care with biological dentistry tailored to support your oral health needs. Whether you're missing one tooth or several, our ceramic dental implants in San Juan Capistrano can help restore your smile. Find out if our dental implants are right for you by scheduling an appointment today!
CALL US: (949) 444-5310 REQUEST APPOINTMENT
What Are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are artificial tooth root replacements made to provide a base for a restoration that ultimately renews the function and aesthetic of your smile. A completed dental implant, consisting of the post, abutment, and prosthetic, mimics the natural look and feel of your other teeth for an excellent-looking, permanent replacement.
Traditional dental implants are made with titanium or a titanium alloy. In some cases, they also contain other metals such as aluminum and vanadium. Your health is of the utmost importance to us, which is why our practice uses zirconia implants that are completely metal-free, offering excellent biocompatibility with your jawbone. These implants combine the post and abutment into a single piece, offering a reliable and precise fit with your gums and jaw.
Benefits of Ceramic Dental Implants
Dental implants are a good option for nearly anyone with missing teeth. Losing a tooth can impact your ability to speak and chew, lead to facial sagging, and cause your jawbone to weaken over time. However, with dental implants, you can prevent the issues that come with prolonged tooth loss.
Our ceramic dental implants provide additional benefits to support your overall health. Some of the benefits include:
- Restoring function, making it easier to speak and eat
- No micro-gap between the abutment and implant body, reducing the possibility of bone loss
- Aesthetically pleasing results with no metal to show through
- Preventing your teeth from shifting to fill gaps
- Restoring the roots of your teeth to provide essential stimulation to your jaw
Do I Qualify for Dental Implants?
To determine if you are a good candidate for dental implants, we use advanced CBCT imaging to get a detailed picture of your teeth, gums, and jaw. Once we have thoroughly examined your oral health, we will discuss all your treatment options and help you determine how to move forward. To help you qualify for dental implants, we offer pretreatments including:
- Extractions: If you still have the tooth that needs replacing, we need to extract it. Depending on the situation, we may be able to extract teeth and place implants during the same appointment, minimizing the number of visits required.
- Bone Grafts: If your jawbone doesn't have enough strength or density to support a dental implant, a bone graft procedure can help. We prioritize using the most biocompatible materials to support your bone graft.
- Sinus Lifts: This procedure allows us to create more room in your upper jaw to support dental implants. We lift the sinus membrane and use a bone graft to create a solid foundation for your implant post.
Recovery After Implant Placement
When you visit our practice, your long-term oral and overall health is our primary concern. We support your recovery using platelet-rich fibrinogen (PRF). We mix PRF with bone graft material and place it at the surgical site. This technique uses the healing properties and materials from your own body to encourage self-healing and implant integration.
Once we place the implant, it fuses with the living tissue and bone in a process called osseointegration, becoming a permanent and stable part of your jaw. Healing after implant placement can take several months, during which we will regularly check in with you to ensure you are doing well. Once you are fully healed, we can place your final restoration in the form of a crown, bridge, or denture. We prioritize a custom fit that looks natural and feels comfortable.
Throughout the process, our team is also available to answer any questions or address concerns about your smile. To care for your dental implants, it's important to continue to brush, floss, and maintain regular dentist appointments to ensure the stability of your implant and restoration.
Holistic Implants in San Juan Capistrano
If you have a missing tooth, significant tooth decay, or a severely broken tooth, dental implants are a versatile solution. At Biodent, Biologic Holistic Dentistry, we can help you restore your smile's aesthetic and function and continue to care for your long-term dental health.
Our compassionate, holistic dental care combines skill, experience, and high-quality materials to create a smile that you can feel proud of. Whether you need a crown, bridge, or denture, Dr. Lisa Butler can provide you with the precise, efficient care you deserve. If you need zirconia implants in San Juan Capistrano, look no further than our practice. Give our office a call to schedule an appointment today!
CALL US: (949) 444-5310 REQUEST APPOINTMENT